This handmade heirloom keepsake is a hand rubbed oil finished walnut box meant for the tangible preservation of a chapter in your story. It has a place for 4×6 fine art film prints, a small open space, and three glass vials. Handcrafted keeping your memories & photos in your hand and your thoughts.
- Hand rubbed oil finish on rustic walnut
- A deep, rich, flat finish
- 3 vials to store precious artifacts such as, a snippet of your wedding bouquet, a piece of paper with your vows scrawled on it, or maybe some of the perfume or cologne you wore, or anything that reminds you of your love for each other.
- Photographs wrapped in linen fabric and tied with string.
* available in select wedding packages or by special order
There’s something about holding your memories that makes them even more you.
It’s hard to accurately describe the feeling of holding an album that is full of you. The images of you and your special day printed onto paper and carefully bound together, lasting for years and years. The images that are you, full of happiness, in total awe of love and commitment. The images that are solely yours to look back on and remember just how tangible love is.
Now I can try to describe that feeling, but to be honest, I wouldn’t even be able to come close. But I do know this - that once you hold something close to you, you remember. Something about the smooth tactile nature of paper and ink that draws us in, causing us to remember just a little bit more of what makes us laugh or cry or love.
These bespoke wedding albums are created by a team of skilled artisans. The albums are beautifully designed and handmade to stand the test of time, to give you an album to treasure and hand down through the generations.
* Available in select wedding packages or by special order.